Parents at fault!Principal of the Graydon Sealy Secondary School, Matthew Farley, (FP)
By MIKE KING | Thu, October 18, 2012 - 12:09 AM
Matthew Farley, principal of the Graydon Sealy Secondary School, yesterday blamed parents for the situation that led to the suspensions of 265 students for uniform infringements last Monday.
Many parents were struggling to understand the importance of the dress code, Farley said on Starcom Network’s Brasstacks radio programme yesterday afternoon,
“Too many parents are ignoring what schools are doing, are disagreeing with what we are doing on grounds that I don’t always understand.
“Some parents are saying they don’t see anything wrong with the uniforms, but it is not whether the uniform looks good, it is whether it meets the requirement.”Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Bim Bum commented on DEAR JOHN: Curfew cramping my life
- Bajan Fishermen commented on Call for curbs on imports
- june skeete commented on Inniss: Poultry tax may go up
- cold winter commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- BIG SKY commented on Crop theft suggestions with Cabinet