Parents at fault!Principal of the Graydon Sealy Secondary School, Matthew Farley, (FP)
By MIKE KING | Thu, October 18, 2012 - 12:09 AM
Matthew Farley, principal of the Graydon Sealy Secondary School, yesterday blamed parents for the situation that led to the suspensions of 265 students for uniform infringements last Monday.
Many parents were struggling to understand the importance of the dress code, Farley said on Starcom Network’s Brasstacks radio programme yesterday afternoon,
“Too many parents are ignoring what schools are doing, are disagreeing with what we are doing on grounds that I don’t always understand.
“Some parents are saying they don’t see anything wrong with the uniforms, but it is not whether the uniform looks good, it is whether it meets the requirement.”Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- David Hall commented on Call to cut cost of travel in region
- dirtyokra two point o commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell about my wife’s affair?
- Wayne Webster commented on Boyce: Pardon cricket rebels
- Wayne Webster commented on FULL FEATURE: Barbadians ‘grudge’ icon
- l h commented on Fake interpreter