Parents at fault!Principal of the Graydon Sealy Secondary School, Matthew Farley, (FP)
By MIKE KING | Thu, October 18, 2012 - 12:09 AM
Matthew Farley, principal of the Graydon Sealy Secondary School, yesterday blamed parents for the situation that led to the suspensions of 265 students for uniform infringements last Monday.
Many parents were struggling to understand the importance of the dress code, Farley said on Starcom Network’s Brasstacks radio programme yesterday afternoon,
“Too many parents are ignoring what schools are doing, are disagreeing with what we are doing on grounds that I don’t always understand.
“Some parents are saying they don’t see anything wrong with the uniforms, but it is not whether the uniform looks good, it is whether it meets the requirement.”Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years