Petroleum gas prices drop
Mon, August 20, 2012 - 9:07 AM
Barbadians are paying less for liquefied petroleum gas.
The 100-pound cylinder will now cost $168.94 – a saving of $3.68; the 25-pound cylinder will retail at $47.33 – 93 cents less; while the 20-pound cylinder will cost $38.02 – down 73 cents. (JC)
- Editor's Choice
- Your Lamen commented on $60M loss
- Tanya Respect Forde commented on Rihanna, wins R&B artist, album
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: LIME’s $100m investment great news
- Judy Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I bail out because of disease?
- Frank Husbands commented on Credit unions must pull investments