Petroleum prices up
Mon, October 15, 2012 - 12:41 PM
Motorists will be paying slightly more for petroleum products.
The retail price of gasoline, diesel and kerosene will increase, in keeping with the landed price of petroleum products, according to a release from the Government Information Service.
The price of gasoline will, therefore, increase by nine cents and will now be sold at $3.44 per litre; the price of diesel will be retailed at $2.92 per litre – up by 12 cents; while the price of kerosene will now be $1.93 a litre, up by three cents. (BGIS)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Adam Shaw commented on PM Stuart recovers in Canada
- Wayne Webster commented on Town Planner: It’s not our fault
- Sodi S commented on Fog’s ‘the cause’
- Tony Webster commented on THE ISSUE: IMF ‘help’ a given alternative
- Wayne Webster commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should we marry even though he hits me?