PM meeting with Sir RoyPrime Minister Freundel Stuart.
Tue, January 15, 2013 - 6:25 PM
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart is currently meeting with General Secretary of the Barbados Workers’ Union (BWU) Sir Roy Trotman.
The meeting at Government Headquarters, started since 3:30 p.m.
Yesterday Sir Roy told the Press that Stuart had called him in an effort to meet with him.
“He was calling me as Prime Minister and in that regard to see whether we in the BWU were ready to meet with him. He said he was very aware of the seriousness of the matter having had a report from his Minister of Labour.” (CM)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years