PM meeting with Sir RoyPrime Minister Freundel Stuart.
Tue, January 15, 2013 - 6:25 PM
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart is currently meeting with General Secretary of the Barbados Workers’ Union (BWU) Sir Roy Trotman.
The meeting at Government Headquarters, started since 3:30 p.m.
Yesterday Sir Roy told the Press that Stuart had called him in an effort to meet with him.
“He was calling me as Prime Minister and in that regard to see whether we in the BWU were ready to meet with him. He said he was very aware of the seriousness of the matter having had a report from his Minister of Labour.” (CM)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Robert Goode commented on Davis Cup tie at risk
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Woman on way to Barbados had drugs, guns and ammo
- Harold Harris commented on MISSING: Shanique Scantlebury
- Harold Harris commented on Show us!
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on UPDATED: Neighbours charged with wounding