PM meeting with Sir RoyPrime Minister Freundel Stuart.
Tue, January 15, 2013 - 6:25 PM
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart is currently meeting with General Secretary of the Barbados Workers’ Union (BWU) Sir Roy Trotman.
The meeting at Government Headquarters, started since 3:30 p.m.
Yesterday Sir Roy told the Press that Stuart had called him in an effort to meet with him.
“He was calling me as Prime Minister and in that regard to see whether we in the BWU were ready to meet with him. He said he was very aware of the seriousness of the matter having had a report from his Minister of Labour.” (CM)
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?