PM meeting with Sir RoyPrime Minister Freundel Stuart.
Tue, January 15, 2013 - 6:25 PM
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart is currently meeting with General Secretary of the Barbados Workers’ Union (BWU) Sir Roy Trotman.
The meeting at Government Headquarters, started since 3:30 p.m.
Yesterday Sir Roy told the Press that Stuart had called him in an effort to meet with him.
“He was calling me as Prime Minister and in that regard to see whether we in the BWU were ready to meet with him. He said he was very aware of the seriousness of the matter having had a report from his Minister of Labour.” (CM)
- Editor's Choice
- 3 on Gold Cup hunt
- Centenarian thanks God
- Disabled blocked from jobs
- Special Olympians in the spotlight
- LOOKA LEW: When it’s ok to lie to your woman
- IT MATTERS TO MARIA: At a loss over cheques
- STREET BEAT: Other side of the track