PM: Smooth follow-upPrime Minister Freundel Stuart. (FP)
Sat, November 03, 2012 - 12:07 AM
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart expects the follow-up processes to the recommendations in the commissioner’s report on The Alexandra School to be “smooth” and “seamless”.
Stuart’s promised statement on the Frederick Waterman report was issued last Thursday night via the Government Information Service.
The Prime Minister said the welfare of the Alexandra students was the “first” and “paramount” consideration.
Even though Stuart had a copy of the report since September 21, when Waterman presented it to Governor General Sir Elliott Belgrave, his comments came several days after recommendations alleged to be in the report were leaked to the Press. (YB)Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past