PM: Smooth follow-upPrime Minister Freundel Stuart. (FP)
Sat, November 03, 2012 - 12:07 AM
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart expects the follow-up processes to the recommendations in the commissioner’s report on The Alexandra School to be “smooth” and “seamless”.
Stuart’s promised statement on the Frederick Waterman report was issued last Thursday night via the Government Information Service.
The Prime Minister said the welfare of the Alexandra students was the “first” and “paramount” consideration.
Even though Stuart had a copy of the report since September 21, when Waterman presented it to Governor General Sir Elliott Belgrave, his comments came several days after recommendations alleged to be in the report were leaked to the Press. (YB)Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Dale M commented on Fines fuss
- Tony Webster commented on MONDAY MAN: On guard, by God’s grace
- Wayne Webster commented on Time to step up
- Pan Wallie commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: I love outside man, despite the blows
- Pan Wallie commented on Fire officers to get a hand