PM’s Alexandra report this weekPrime Minister Freundel Stuart (Fp)
Sun, October 28, 2012 - 12:09 AM
PRIME MINISTER Freundel Stuart has promised to issue a statement on The Alexandra School this week.
This follows a two-month probe of developments at the school and the handing over of the commission of inquiry’s report to Governor General Sir Elliott Belgrave last September 21.
It was also reported in the past week that the document was in Stuart’s hands.
The commission, headed by retired Justice of Appeal Frederick Waterman, was set up by Stuart to find a resolution to a dispute between the Barbados Secondary Teachers’ Union (BSTU) and the school’s principal Jeff Broomes over the latter’s leadership style. (JS)Please read the full story in today’s SUNDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port