PM’s Alexandra report this weekPrime Minister Freundel Stuart (Fp)
Sun, October 28, 2012 - 12:09 AM
PRIME MINISTER Freundel Stuart has promised to issue a statement on The Alexandra School this week.
This follows a two-month probe of developments at the school and the handing over of the commission of inquiry’s report to Governor General Sir Elliott Belgrave last September 21.
It was also reported in the past week that the document was in Stuart’s hands.
The commission, headed by retired Justice of Appeal Frederick Waterman, was set up by Stuart to find a resolution to a dispute between the Barbados Secondary Teachers’ Union (BSTU) and the school’s principal Jeff Broomes over the latter’s leadership style. (JS)Please read the full story in today’s SUNDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- wayne husbands commented on Mottley fails to meet PM
- RANDY BRIDGEMAN commented on EDITORIAL: Talk to the people, Mr Stuart
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on THE HOYOS FILE: The menacing mood of passive resistance
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Moody’s: No growth
- Orson Arthur commented on ATM alert