Police caution illegal vendors
Thu, November 08, 2012 - 4:06 PM
Police are cautioning individuals who engage in illegal vending to cease and desist from this practice.
The police issued this caution today in a release, stating “those persons who engage in the practice of plying their trade by means of pulling clothing racks through the city streets,” should stop with immediate effect.
It added: “Store owners are advised to restrict the display of their wares to within their stores and show windows. Those vendors who continue to block sidewalks are also advised to refrain from so doing with immediate effect”. (CM/PR)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Harold Harris commented on Burke pulls up injured
- Harold Harris commented on Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Tony Waterman commented on 13 million snails put down
- Harold Harris commented on Tough lessons
- Pan Wallie commented on Low spirits