Police caution illegal vendors
Thu, November 08, 2012 - 4:06 PM
Police are cautioning individuals who engage in illegal vending to cease and desist from this practice.
The police issued this caution today in a release, stating “those persons who engage in the practice of plying their trade by means of pulling clothing racks through the city streets,” should stop with immediate effect.
It added: “Store owners are advised to restrict the display of their wares to within their stores and show windows. Those vendors who continue to block sidewalks are also advised to refrain from so doing with immediate effect”. (CM/PR)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port