Police looking for missing girl
Thu, October 25, 2012 - 4:20 PM
Police are looking for a missing teenager.
She is Regina Rosita Depeiza 14, of 1st Avenue, Green Hill, St Michael. This fourth form student of the Ellerslie Secondary School, left the residence of her mother Cheryl Depeiza of the same address about 4:30 pm on Wednesdayand has not been seen or heard from since.
At the time she was wearing an orange sleeveless blouse, grey and white short pants. She was not wearing shoes.
Depeiza is 5’ 7” tall, of slim build and has black straightened hair. She is small breasted and knock-kneed.
Individuals with information on her whereabouts are asked to contact the District ‘A’ Police Station or the nearest police station.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’