Police probing apparent drowning
Mon, October 29, 2012 - 6:50 PM
Police are investigating the apparent drowning of a 20-year-old St Michael man.
Public relations officer Inspector David Welch said the body of Shawn Gill, of Waterford, was pulled from the waters at Browne’s Beach around 7:30 a.m. today by people on the beach.
He was clad in a bath trunk. (YB)
- Editor's Choice
- Marva Chase commented on Fake interpreter
- David Hall commented on Call to cut cost of travel in region
- David Hall commented on Cotton concern
- dirtyokra two point o commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell about my wife’s affair?
- Ann Lewis commented on FULL FEATURE: Barbadians ‘grudge’ icon