Police probing apparent drowning
Mon, October 29, 2012 - 6:50 PM
Police are investigating the apparent drowning of a 20-year-old St Michael man.
Public relations officer Inspector David Welch said the body of Shawn Gill, of Waterford, was pulled from the waters at Browne’s Beach around 7:30 a.m. today by people on the beach.
He was clad in a bath trunk. (YB)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Orange Peel commented on Raunchy beach party
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Hoping to make friends with other retirees
- daneale o'neale commented on NCC talks today
- James Lynch commented on Export lift
- D. Stoute commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past