Police probing apparent drowning
Mon, October 29, 2012 - 6:50 PM
Police are investigating the apparent drowning of a 20-year-old St Michael man.
Public relations officer Inspector David Welch said the body of Shawn Gill, of Waterford, was pulled from the waters at Browne’s Beach around 7:30 a.m. today by people on the beach.
He was clad in a bath trunk. (YB)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Carl Harper commented on Moody’s rating ‘affects interest payments’
- Bim Bum commented on ‘Money in seaweed’
- Bim Bum commented on Gunned down
- Jack Husbands commented on Singer hit by hard times
- Tony Webster commented on BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Canada still banking on the Caribbean