Police seeking help in identifying body
Mon, August 06, 2012 - 12:28 PM
Police are requesting the public's assistance in identifying the body of man who was discovered in an unconscious state this morning at Pebbles Beach and later died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
He was was found at 9:15 this morning.
Police public relations officer Inspector David Welch said: “We are appealing to the public for help in identifying the body of man five feet six inches tall, of dark complexion, has greying dreadlocs, with a deformed right hand with all the fingers missing.”
He said the man was wearing plaid boxers when he was discovered on the beach.
Welch said individuals with information are asked to call Hastings Police Station at 430 7608, or call 211.
- Editor's Choice
- Godfrey Bynoe commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Dionne Lashley commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Orson Arthur commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally
- Orson Arthur commented on House of horror
- Orson Arthur commented on Belle clear