Polls closed in BarbadosAn official leaving the polling station at West Terrace Primary School tonight. (Nigel Browne)
Thu, February 21, 2013 - 6:22 PM
Polling stations have officially closed in Barbados.
They were open from 6 a.m to 6 p.m to allow people to cast their ballots. The official counting of votes will begin at 8 p.m.
Stay tuned to www.natonnews.com/elections for continuous results and election coverage.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’