Prove it!Raul Garcia (FP)
By Barry Alleyne | Sat, December 22, 2012 - 12:10 AM
The Government of Barbados needs to bring clear proof that Raul Garcia is a threat to national security, or could affect the public good if granted his freedom.
Otherwise, set him free until another country takes him in.
That claim was made by attorney and civil rights activist David Comissiong as the pre-decision phase of Garcia’s unlawful detention lawsuit ended in the No. 12 Supreme Court yesterday.
Justice Margaret Reifer reserved her decision on the matter and informed counsel she would provide written and oral decisions early next year.Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition. Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Leif jensen commented on Tough lessons
- Harold Harris commented on Low spirits
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Festival needs ‘helping hand’
- Sodi S commented on 13 million snails put down