Pyramid Mall blackout
Mon, December 03, 2012 - 12:08 AM
IT WAS LIGHTS OUT for the second time in weeks for vendors of Pyramid Mall on Swan Street when power to the building was lost for most of Thursday.
As a result, several of the estimated 20 booths in the three-storey building were closed by midday. Hair salons were among the businesses affected.
“I packing up my things and leaving the mall and get my stuff somewhere else,” salon operator Ashley Cumberbatch told the DAILY NATION.
“People can’t take it any more. Some of my customers gone. There are people here whose hair is wet. Some I can’t start. Hers[a customer] can’t curl.” (GA)Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past