QEH appeals for helpThe Queen Elizabeth Hospital. (FP)
Tue, November 13, 2012 - 12:09 AM
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) is calling for more public help in donating equipment and funds to the hospital.
Director of engineering services Paula Agbowu said that a prospectus would be published shortly to indicate the items of equipment needed and in which departments.
Speaking yesterday as the Syrian-Lebanese Association handed over two patient examination lamps for the maternity ward, Agbowu said that even though donations had increased, the needs remained great.
Agbowu explained that the now defunct association had residual funds from previous donations and called to find out if the QEH had any other areas of need. (LK)Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- arlene Browne commented on LOOKA LEW: $3000 in feathers and beads
- elliot gibbs commented on Canadians on bail
- Tony Waterman commented on Sad farewell for Charmer
- Tony Waterman commented on Amputations ‘a case’ for reparation
- Snow Cone commented on Short in Barbados to work, not party