QEH appeals for helpThe Queen Elizabeth Hospital. (FP)
Tue, November 13, 2012 - 12:09 AM
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) is calling for more public help in donating equipment and funds to the hospital.
Director of engineering services Paula Agbowu said that a prospectus would be published shortly to indicate the items of equipment needed and in which departments.
Speaking yesterday as the Syrian-Lebanese Association handed over two patient examination lamps for the maternity ward, Agbowu said that even though donations had increased, the needs remained great.
Agbowu explained that the now defunct association had residual funds from previous donations and called to find out if the QEH had any other areas of need. (LK)Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on St Joseph folk cry out for water
- Bim Bum commented on 70 acres scorched
- Orson Arthur commented on Danger lurks in the bush
- Sodi S commented on Smaller turn-out, but Beach Party still thrills crowd
- Orson Arthur commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Jealousy made me break up marriage