QEH lauds 5 top interns
Fri, August 10, 2012 - 12:06 AM
Fiver young doctors have risen to the top of the 2011-2012 Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) internship class.
Of those five, Dr Greg Padmore has emerged Intern Of The Year.
Yesterday Padmore and two of four who were judged Outstanding Interns received their awards from the QEH Internship coordinator Dr Clyde Cave in the hospital’s auditorium.
Cave said the internships were for one year and offered to more than 30 newly graduated medical doctors who had yet to earn their medical licence. (CA)Please read the full story in today’s WEEKEND NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Your Lamen commented on $60M loss
- Tanya Respect Forde commented on Rihanna, wins R&B artist, album
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: LIME’s $100m investment great news
- Judy Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I bail out because of disease?
- Frank Husbands commented on Credit unions must pull investments