Queen of the festival
Tue, February 19, 2013 - 12:09 AM
Out of the seven lovely women, only one could shine like a diamond early yesterday morning.
It was Alicia Trotman who was crowned Queen of the Holetown Festival at the Frederick Smith Secondary School when the pageant took place for the 31st time.
Trotman won Best Talent for her self-choreographed dance Bring Back Wi Culture. The 20-year-old looked shocked when her name was called minutes after midnight. (NS)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years