Queen of the festival
Tue, February 19, 2013 - 12:09 AM
Out of the seven lovely women, only one could shine like a diamond early yesterday morning.
It was Alicia Trotman who was crowned Queen of the Holetown Festival at the Frederick Smith Secondary School when the pageant took place for the 31st time.
Trotman won Best Talent for her self-choreographed dance Bring Back Wi Culture. The 20-year-old looked shocked when her name was called minutes after midnight. (NS)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past