Questioned after words to senator(Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
Thu, January 17, 2013 - 8:30 AM
A man was held for questioning by police yesterday after statements he made to a Senator while on the compound of Parliament.
From information received, the man spoke to Senator Irene Sandiford-Garner. She reported the matter to the police on duty in the Parliament Buidings yard and he was taken into custody for investigation of the matter.
Here, the man being taken into the police vehicle for transport to the Bridgetown station. (SP)
- Editor's Choice
- 3 on Gold Cup hunt
- Centenarian thanks God
- Disabled blocked from jobs
- Special Olympians in the spotlight
- LOOKA LEW: When it’s ok to lie to your woman
- IT MATTERS TO MARIA: At a loss over cheques
- STREET BEAT: Other side of the track