Questioned after words to senator(Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
Thu, January 17, 2013 - 8:30 AM
A man was held for questioning by police yesterday after statements he made to a Senator while on the compound of Parliament.
From information received, the man spoke to Senator Irene Sandiford-Garner. She reported the matter to the police on duty in the Parliament Buidings yard and he was taken into custody for investigation of the matter.
Here, the man being taken into the police vehicle for transport to the Bridgetown station. (SP)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Carl Harper commented on Working to secure future
- daneale o'neale commented on UPDATED:Road fatality on Spring Garden
- Carl Harper commented on BWU conference: Employment act to be amended
- Tony Webster commented on Wall of Art
- Tony Webster commented on THE BIG PICTURE: Sacred and profane