Tue, December 25, 2012 - 6:16 PM
Barbadians enjoyed a mostly quiet and incident free Christmas day.
Public Relations Officer with the Royal Barbados Police Force, Inspector David Welch said that apart from a few minor accidents, the day had been a quiet one.
“Today was a very quiet day, with just a few minor accidents. From a police standpoint that is always a good thing, especially around this time of the year,” he noted.
A check with the Barbados Fire Service also revealed that up to press time there were no reported fires. (RB)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past