Tue, December 25, 2012 - 6:16 PM
Barbadians enjoyed a mostly quiet and incident free Christmas day.
Public Relations Officer with the Royal Barbados Police Force, Inspector David Welch said that apart from a few minor accidents, the day had been a quiet one.
“Today was a very quiet day, with just a few minor accidents. From a police standpoint that is always a good thing, especially around this time of the year,” he noted.
A check with the Barbados Fire Service also revealed that up to press time there were no reported fires. (RB)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’
- Orson Arthur commented on Samoa-bound
- Carl Harper commented on Fees ‘best option’