Tue, December 25, 2012 - 6:16 PM
Barbadians enjoyed a mostly quiet and incident free Christmas day.
Public Relations Officer with the Royal Barbados Police Force, Inspector David Welch said that apart from a few minor accidents, the day had been a quiet one.
“Today was a very quiet day, with just a few minor accidents. From a police standpoint that is always a good thing, especially around this time of the year,” he noted.
A check with the Barbados Fire Service also revealed that up to press time there were no reported fires. (RB)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Include farmers in Govt’s plans for industry
- Pan Wallie commented on Home cry
- Wayne Webster commented on Taxing lines at centres
- Dale Connell commented on THE 'NETTE EFFECT: Day my childhood came crashing down
- Glyne Griffith commented on Sealy: Focus on women