Tue, December 25, 2012 - 6:16 PM
Barbadians enjoyed a mostly quiet and incident free Christmas day.
Public Relations Officer with the Royal Barbados Police Force, Inspector David Welch said that apart from a few minor accidents, the day had been a quiet one.
“Today was a very quiet day, with just a few minor accidents. From a police standpoint that is always a good thing, especially around this time of the year,” he noted.
A check with the Barbados Fire Service also revealed that up to press time there were no reported fires. (RB)
- Editor's Choice
- 3 on Gold Cup hunt
- Centenarian thanks God
- Disabled blocked from jobs
- Special Olympians in the spotlight
- LOOKA LEW: When it’s ok to lie to your woman
- IT MATTERS TO MARIA: At a loss over cheques
- STREET BEAT: Other side of the track