Rain shortens WI tour matchIN BEHIND IT. West Indies batsman Marlon Samuels defending during a practice session in the indoor nets yesterday. ((Picture courtesy WICB Media.))
Thu, November 08, 2012 - 12:09 AM
SAVAR – West Indies’ preparations for the opening Test against Bangladesh suffered a snag yesterday when their three-day tour match was reduced to two days because of an impaired outfield at the BKSP ground.
The inclement weather for the last week has left the ground unfit for play and officials were forced to cut the opening day.
Play is expected to start tomorrow.
“The first day of the three-day practice match between West Indies and BCB XI has been called off,” BCB cricket operations manager Sabbir Khan confirmed. (CMC)Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Not fit for old woman
- Mac 10 commented on No to backpacks
- Tony Webster commented on Ebola workers slaughtered
- Wayne Webster commented on THE HOYOS FILE: Last gasps of the dying cartel
- Wayne Webster commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Wife points out past lovers