Randy tops all as Nation celebrates
Fri, November 23, 2012 - 12:07 AM
Randy Phillips was the toast of the Nation Publishing Company yesterday.
Phillips, who is a supervisor in Nation subsidiary Imageworx, copped two top prizes at the annual Employee Appreciation Day and Staff Awards.
He was a popular winner of the Spirit of St Mary’s Row and Key Employee awards.
To qualify for the Spirit of St Mary’s, Phillips had to impress the Publisher and Chief Executive Officer that he best exemplifies that spirit of unselfish dedication, sacrifice and loyalty to the newspaper that characterized the early days of THE NATION’S experience.
As key employee he topped in exemplary work attitude, consistent productivity at a high level and cooperation with management and peers and commitment to the company.
In addition to responsibilities in his department, Phillips is a long-standing member of the Humanitarian Team, a charity group at the company, and assists with photography in the editorial department. (YB)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- wayne husbands commented on Mottley fails to meet PM
- RANDY BRIDGEMAN commented on EDITORIAL: Talk to the people, Mr Stuart
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on THE HOYOS FILE: The menacing mood of passive resistance
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Moody’s: No growth
- Orson Arthur commented on ATM alert