Ready for Dem(Rawle Culbard)
Sun, October 14, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart (centre) telling reporters yesterday that the sleeping giant that is the DLP had awoken and would win the next general election. Looking on (from left) are Senator Harry Husbands, MP George Hutson, Senator Irene Sandiford-Garner and MP Donville Inniss. Other MPs, candidates and supporters are in the background.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?