Ri-Ri bares it all

Ri-Ri bares it all SEXY RIHANNA posing in the nude for GQ magazine.

Tue, November 27, 2012 - 12:01 AM

Rihanna.

In 2012, men straight lost their minds over this woman and she drove the rest of us wild, too. And that was all before Rihanna dropped the sexiest, most outrageous album of the year.

The Bajan beauty was appropriately tapped by GQ for their final issue of the year, the one that commemorates the time around which we are all expected to give up our vices to make it on Santa’s nice list.

The cover features 24-year-old Rihanna completely in the nude, artfully covering her private parts with a leather jacket draped over her shoulders.

Even though Rihanna is no stranger to posing nude, images of her glowing tattooed skin seem to be something the masses can’t get enough of.

Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.

Page 1 of 2 pages  1 2 >

Posted by Thora Jones 1 year, 11 months ago
Let me see now, on her Twitter page, on TV, and in magazines and songs, Rihanna promotes drinking, marijuana smoking, disgraceful vulgarity, nudity, S&M, gun tattoos and violence, the "thug life" (tattooed on fingers), her abusive boyfriend, trips to female strip clubs, etc. For no apparent reason, she recently tweeted the words "Raise your guns." She also tweeted that she misses Vybz Kartel. Vybz Kartel is an alleged murderer awaiting trial in Jamaica!!!

My question is, "Why in the world is this person a government appointed ambassador for Bajan youth? Why is she being promoted as "The Face of Barbados" in upcoming ads promoting Barbados? What message is the government trying to send to Bajan youth and potential tourists?

At a time when youth violence, violence against women, and drug abuse appear to be growing problems in the society, it is very strange and troubling that the government is holding up such a person as a role model.

Posted by Carl Harper 1 year, 11 months ago
And why was Louis Farrakhan called upon by local journalists to explain his remarks about Rihanna, again? The above picture provides the answer.

Is she still Barbados' ambassador and the international face for our tourism?

Posted by Tony Webster 1 year, 11 months ago
Methinks that the shelf where diplomatic passports are kept awaiting issue to "Worthy Bajan Ambassadors", has a new label: "Issue with great care". Whadda we do now…buy it back?...before things go up to a lower level? Lower level? Or maybe, we await 840 million views of "something" that will reflect our "National Pride"?

Posted by Cheese On 1 year, 11 months ago
This is Barbados's Ambassador? Really? Leaves a lot to be Desired.

Posted by Snow Cone 1 year, 11 months ago
“In 2012, men straight lost their minds over this woman and she drove the rest of us wild.” Really, MEN or BOYs? There is nothing mind boggling about this lost young woman. A woman is at her sexiest when she leave something to the imagination, tastefully and sensually dress, because she leaves your mind to wonder, your mouth to water and your groin to ache as you imagine what it is like underneath her clothing. Furthermore, she is THE FACE OF BARBADOS - Hello BTA, and BARBADOS YOUTH AMBASSADOR - Lord David Thompson is probably rolling in his grave. I am so sorry for the young people who follow and look up to her, IT SAD, because I believe she has so much to offer.

Posted by Pan Wallie 1 year, 11 months ago
This is her season, she is enjoying it and we should let do so. She is wrecklessly enjoying it and care not for constructive criticism. We should leave that be too, for she is an adult. Seasons come and seasons go.

Posted by dirty okra 1 year, 11 months ago
Snow Cone. Your such a hater. I know this is an open forum but seriously keep your self righteous opinions to yourself. Why don't you become the face of Barbados?.....I know...because you don't have what the public wants. Sex and sexiness has been a best seller from the beginning of time. It's certainly not going to change anytime soon. Who better to sell the idea of a land filled with beautiful women than her? If you had any marketing background you would understand that the BTA couldn't have chosen a better ambassador.

peace

Posted by Frank Husbands 1 year, 11 months ago
She too sweet.

Posted by Kenneth King 1 year, 10 months ago
You know I don't hate her, I just thought that you came this far to international stardom and you are in the World's living room and seeing that; you came from a little rock where tourism is our main earner, why in the world would a lady who is intelligent and know what damages this can cost to herself and family these kind of disgraceful acts time after time will at some time have some consequences. I've always supported her because I know many Barbadians are sometimes very UN-supportive of our own but this is too much. At least I thought she would have been thinking of our youth back home knowing that they may look up to her for that role model to fight and know that all is possible. I am very disappointed by her actions.

Posted by CARL HUSBANDS 1 year, 10 months ago
My daughter just gave me an early Christmas gift: a ticket to go see Rihanna at Barclays Center in May. But she tell me that I have to get down my belly down or else she aint gine no way wid me! My daughter, nieces and nephews are all at that age as Rihanna where they all have tattoos and they all know that I hate that they have them. But at the end of the day, the Lord knows that I love them and will always support them. Despite her fame, Rihanna is just a young lady growing up in this crazy world. She isnt perfect and she will make mistakes and do things, like my daughter, neices and nephews, that will not sit well with some people. Like me, she from Westbury Road and she went to Combermere so I will never turn my back on her. I just hope that she make a billion dollars and hold she head and don't let nobody take advantage of her.

Posted by wayne husbands 1 year, 10 months ago
.i respectfully ask you to notice the names,ROBYN,RIHANNA, Robyn is the young lady from westbury road who carl and myself will support unconditionally because we share so much in each others lives,we know what it is like to live in that area, we think that brandons is the best beach in barbados, and we look forward to hosting barbados and the world around crop over festival.we both attended combermere,where even though we left before completing our academic journey,we are still welcome and encouraged to be a part of the alumni,theres no shame in cawmere's game.now lets look at rihanna,here she is a branded product,who/which has to be effectively sold to achieve success and if judging by her accolades,her A&R IS DOING A FANTASTIC JOB...... SOME OF THE GREATEST WORKS/MASTERPIECES OF ART WERE OF NUDES. tastefully done i add. and that is what i see in this photo, there is no legal/ethical obstruction of this photograph in journalistic circles.this is the times that we live in and like carl, there are somethings that my daughters have done that i may not endorse but i will continue to support them.

Posted by wayne husbands 1 year, 10 months ago
first let me say, i am no fan of vybz kartel. but as you said he accused and awaiting trial for murder, vybz is also an author, and has published a book exposing the evils and ills in jamaica and the part that the aristocracy contributes to the sufferation of the masses , he called names,therefore he had to be silenced. the charge is conspiracy to commit murder. a trumped up charge to break his spirit. they are two artists that works well together, so why she wouldn't/shouldn't miss him.especially when she is working on a new album. THESE ARE SERIOUS TIMES. and what worked in our days does not work in these days, THE BOOK REVEAL SIMILARITIES IN PHILOSOPHY OF VYBES AND BOB, the difference is in the delivery /presentation, THE YOUTH OF TODAY SPEAK IN A LANGUAGE OF THEIR OWN, THEY REBEL IN DIFFERENT WAYS,WE MUST TAKE TIME TO LISTEN, THE GOOD BOOK SAY "THERE WILL COME A TIME THAT THE LION AND THE LAMB SHALL LIVE IN INITY, SAME OLD STORY BEING TOLD IN A DIFFERENT DAY,, btw,, at this time in life,ri ri can do more for barbados,than barbados can do for her.. real ting

Posted by Bim Bum 1 year, 10 months ago
She won't last long with this uber-racy lifestyle of hers.

I fear she'll be dead by age 30.
Sure hope NOT, but it's lookin that way.

_________________________________
Remember the other one,
who was so wasted she fell in her bath-tub?
hit herself on the head?
drowned?
It'll be something like that...

Posted by Kenneth King 1 year, 10 months ago
I have read some big supporters of Rihanna here but we all know it's not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country. We love our sister but that does not mean everything she does are acceptable and morally correct. When you know that you are in the spot light, there are certain responsibilities that you personally have to deal with as a celebrity. Why if I become internationally known not want to be a good example how you could have all the riches but still show respect and dignity.

Posted by Snow Cone 1 year, 10 months ago
@DIRTY OKRA – Poor fellow/woman, I don’t know what to say to you, put me in Iceland and melt me. @WAYNE HUSBANDS – We all love her and wish her well. She is a beautiful gem from the soil of Barbados, but her outrageous antics are becoming too much to bear and she needs to be put in CHECK. @BIM BUM – Lord no, I hope you are wrong, BUT who knows? And @Mr. KENNETH KING –Thank you!

Posted by dirty okra 1 year, 10 months ago
These comments are so entertaining. Bajans are all mostly the same. They act like they are the closest people to God but are always the first to judge. "Do not judge, least you be the first to be judged." Matthew 7:1. Isn't that coming from the big man upstairs. So please explain to me everyone who has a comment condemming her why they feel they have a right to judge. Also, Ri-Ri said it best. Raise your own kids!! Don't look to some singer or sports star to be a role model. YOU AS A PARENT should be their role model. YOU AS A PARENT should educate your child of the ills in the world. If you think your influence on your child cannot compete with the influence of these famous people you have already FAILED your children. You all so backwards. It's time to get YOUR OWN HOUSE in order. Cause at the end of the day RI-Ri is handling her business an you people just there in Bim, being bitter. LOL.
peace.

Posted by CARL HUSBANDS 1 year, 10 months ago
What I find truly amazing is that there are people who continuously elect certain parliamentarians who they know are adulterers who have fathered multiple children out of wedlock, abusers, morally corrupt, alcoholics and so forth and yet have no problem with those decisions. Moreover, these parliamentarians, who have a DIRECT influence over the lives of Barbadian people through their actions and policies, are given a free ride with no apparent responsibility as role models to our youth or representatives of the Barbados and its people. Yet, these same people are up in arms over a young woman who has no influence over their lives and has never been elected to any position in Barbados, not even dog catcher. Look if the girl was just Robyn living in Westbury Road doing these things how many of you people would care what she does or doesn't do? You would just live your life. So let Rihanna just live hers.

Posted by MIKE LINDO 1 year, 10 months ago
Has it occurred to anyone that this young lady is so confident in her own skin that she is not phased in the least by your criticism? She is no longer constrained by cultural mores.

Posted by Mr Psychotic 1 year, 10 months ago
If we check our dictionaries, there's a difference, albeit minor, between 'sultry' and 'slutty'.

Posted by wayne husbands 1 year, 10 months ago
- and this is so sultry.

Page 1 of 2 pages  1 2 >