Right choices, key to success
Mon, July 02, 2012 - 12:07 AM
Making the right choices is critical to success.
This was Prime Minister Freundel Stuart’s message as he spoke at the Garrison School’s cadet mess dinner on Saturday night.
He told the students that ability was important but their success depended on the choices they made.
“A good education will be defined by your ability to make sensible choices. You will have to choose whether you commit yourself to excellence or whether mediocrity is a standard that makes you feel comfortable. There is always room at the top in any sphere in life,” Stuart said.
Speaking under the theme In Pursuit Of Excellence, Stuart told the cadets they should have the right priorities and friends. (JS)Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Your Lamen commented on $60M loss
- Tanya Respect Forde commented on Rihanna, wins R&B artist, album
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: LIME’s $100m investment great news
- Judy Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I bail out because of disease?
- Frank Husbands commented on Credit unions must pull investments