Rihanna interview boosts Oprah’s ratings
Wed, August 22, 2012 - 11:33 AM
The heavily anticipated Rihanna sit-down with Oprah Winfrey drew 2.454 million viewers to the young cable channel on its first airing, which is the second highest audience for the program in its history.
It is only second to the exclusive sit-down interview with Whitney Houston’s daughter shortly after her tragic passing (3.5m).
Previous guests on the show included The Kardashians (1.1m, 1.2m), Lady Gaga (0.8m), Steven Tyler (0.9m, 1.2m) and Pastor Joel Osteen (1.6m).
Oprah Winfrey travelled to Barbados to interview the Barbadian singer. (Rihanna Daily)
- Editor's Choice
- Godfrey Bynoe commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Dionne Lashley commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Orson Arthur commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally
- Orson Arthur commented on House of horror
- Orson Arthur commented on Belle clear