Rihanna pledges support
Tue, November 13, 2012 - 2:08 PM
For the first time recently Rihanna took part in a live Facebook chat which was hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen.
The chat took place shortly after her appearance on the catwalk of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
During the chat, Rihanna pledged $100 000 toward Hurricane Sandy relief efforts, adding she would also donate 1 000 sleeping bags.
The singer also spoke about her New York album release party for her album Unapologetic.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years