Rihanna pledges support
Tue, November 13, 2012 - 2:08 PM
For the first time recently Rihanna took part in a live Facebook chat which was hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen.
The chat took place shortly after her appearance on the catwalk of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
During the chat, Rihanna pledged $100 000 toward Hurricane Sandy relief efforts, adding she would also donate 1 000 sleeping bags.
The singer also spoke about her New York album release party for her album Unapologetic.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Leif jensen commented on Tough lessons
- Harold Harris commented on Low spirits
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Festival needs ‘helping hand’
- Sodi S commented on 13 million snails put down