Rihanna pledges support
Tue, November 13, 2012 - 2:08 PM
For the first time recently Rihanna took part in a live Facebook chat which was hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen.
The chat took place shortly after her appearance on the catwalk of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
During the chat, Rihanna pledged $100 000 toward Hurricane Sandy relief efforts, adding she would also donate 1 000 sleeping bags.
The singer also spoke about her New York album release party for her album Unapologetic.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past