Rihanna pledges support
Tue, November 13, 2012 - 2:08 PM
For the first time recently Rihanna took part in a live Facebook chat which was hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen.
The chat took place shortly after her appearance on the catwalk of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
During the chat, Rihanna pledged $100 000 toward Hurricane Sandy relief efforts, adding she would also donate 1 000 sleeping bags.
The singer also spoke about her New York album release party for her album Unapologetic.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Carl Harper commented on Working to secure future
- daneale o'neale commented on UPDATED:Road fatality on Spring Garden
- Carl Harper commented on BWU conference: Employment act to be amended
- Tony Webster commented on Wall of Art
- Tony Webster commented on THE BIG PICTURE: Sacred and profane