Thu, August 04, 2011 - 12:00 AM
Minister Of Tourism Richard Sealy may not know any samba steps, but he definitely knows how to “guh down”.
Sealy was in the limelight for a brief spell yesterday when Brazilian samba band Sociedade Rosas De Oura paid a courtesy call at his office.
The 28-member contingent is in Barbados for a two-week visit, which allowed them to take in several Crop Over activities, conduct workshops and perform at various venues.
Here, Minister Sealy taking a “little wine” with the assistance of costumed dancers.
(Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years