Thu, August 04, 2011 - 12:00 AM
Minister Of Tourism Richard Sealy may not know any samba steps, but he definitely knows how to “guh down”.
Sealy was in the limelight for a brief spell yesterday when Brazilian samba band Sociedade Rosas De Oura paid a courtesy call at his office.
The 28-member contingent is in Barbados for a two-week visit, which allowed them to take in several Crop Over activities, conduct workshops and perform at various venues.
Here, Minister Sealy taking a “little wine” with the assistance of costumed dancers.
(Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- arlene Browne commented on LOOKA LEW: $3000 in feathers and beads
- elliot gibbs commented on Canadians on bail
- Tony Waterman commented on Sad farewell for Charmer
- Tony Waterman commented on Amputations ‘a case’ for reparation
- Snow Cone commented on Short in Barbados to work, not party