Thu, August 04, 2011 - 12:00 AM
Minister Of Tourism Richard Sealy may not know any samba steps, but he definitely knows how to “guh down”.
Sealy was in the limelight for a brief spell yesterday when Brazilian samba band Sociedade Rosas De Oura paid a courtesy call at his office.
The 28-member contingent is in Barbados for a two-week visit, which allowed them to take in several Crop Over activities, conduct workshops and perform at various venues.
Here, Minister Sealy taking a “little wine” with the assistance of costumed dancers.
(Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on Barrack negotiations continuing
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Easing the burden of families hit by disaster
- Snow Cone commented on CBS ends deal with Rihanna
- daneale o'neale commented on ‘Insult to union’
- Tony Webster commented on We must travel!