Sammy: Room to improveON THE BALL: West Indies wicket-keeper/batman Denesh Ramdin showing his football skills.
Tue, November 20, 2012 - 12:01 AM
KHULNA, Bangladesh – Despite their ultimately convincing victory in the opening Test against Bangladesh, West Indies captain Darren Sammy believes his side has to improve further.
The second and final Test Bangladesh is due to begin at 11:30 Barbados time tonight (9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Bangladesh time).
West Indies defeated the hosts by 77 runs at the Sher-e-Bangla Stadium in Dhaka on Saturday but needed a strong bowling effort after they were led on first innings and then batted poorly in their second turn.
Speaking ahead of the second Test at the Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium, Sammy said his batsmen were still struggling in the second innings and this was an area where they needed to step up.Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past