Sandiford centre in final stages(Picture by Nigel Browne.)
Fri, October 19, 2012 - 12:05 AM
The transformation of the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre (LESC) is in its final stages, with demolition of the old canopy and the expansion of the entrance.
When the work is completed in another eight months, the conference centre will have a new look, in addition to more meeting and conference space and updated decor.
Officials at the LESC say the work is progressing smoothly and is on track.
Here, workmen this week preparing for the facelift by knocking down the old canopy.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- wayne husbands commented on Mottley fails to meet PM
- RANDY BRIDGEMAN commented on EDITORIAL: Talk to the people, Mr Stuart
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on THE HOYOS FILE: The menacing mood of passive resistance
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Moody’s: No growth
- Orson Arthur commented on ATM alert