Sandiford centre in final stages(Picture by Nigel Browne.)
Fri, October 19, 2012 - 12:05 AM
The transformation of the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre (LESC) is in its final stages, with demolition of the old canopy and the expansion of the entrance.
When the work is completed in another eight months, the conference centre will have a new look, in addition to more meeting and conference space and updated decor.
Officials at the LESC say the work is progressing smoothly and is on track.
Here, workmen this week preparing for the facelift by knocking down the old canopy.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on St Joseph folk cry out for water
- Bim Bum commented on 70 acres scorched
- Orson Arthur commented on Danger lurks in the bush
- Sodi S commented on Smaller turn-out, but Beach Party still thrills crowd
- Orson Arthur commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Jealousy made me break up marriage