Sandiford centre in final stages(Picture by Nigel Browne.)
Fri, October 19, 2012 - 12:05 AM
The transformation of the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre (LESC) is in its final stages, with demolition of the old canopy and the expansion of the entrance.
When the work is completed in another eight months, the conference centre will have a new look, in addition to more meeting and conference space and updated decor.
Officials at the LESC say the work is progressing smoothly and is on track.
Here, workmen this week preparing for the facelift by knocking down the old canopy.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Dale M commented on Fines fuss
- Tony Webster commented on MONDAY MAN: On guard, by God’s grace
- Wayne Webster commented on Time to step up
- Pan Wallie commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: I love outside man, despite the blows
- Pan Wallie commented on Fire officers to get a hand