Sandiford centre in final stages(Picture by Nigel Browne.)
Fri, October 19, 2012 - 12:05 AM
The transformation of the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre (LESC) is in its final stages, with demolition of the old canopy and the expansion of the entrance.
When the work is completed in another eight months, the conference centre will have a new look, in addition to more meeting and conference space and updated decor.
Officials at the LESC say the work is progressing smoothly and is on track.
Here, workmen this week preparing for the facelift by knocking down the old canopy.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’
- Orson Arthur commented on Samoa-bound
- Carl Harper commented on Fees ‘best option’