Say sorry to us!William Duguid. (FP)
By Maria Bradshaw | Fri, November 23, 2012 - 12:09 AM
As the Barbados Christian Council calls for an apology from the parliamentarians involved in Tuesday’s fracas in the House of Assembly, indications are that Opposition member William Duguid, who was at the centre of the dispute will give a full explanation of his actions today.
When asked yesterday if he was going to publicly apologize Duguid stated: “We’re sorting that out.”
The Opposition Barbados Labour Party (BLP) is scheduled to hold a Press conference today.
However, yesterday the Barbados Christian Council called on all parliamentarians involved to apologize to the country.
Chairman of the Barbados Christian Council, Monsignor Vincent Blackett, issued the call as he condemned the incident in which foul language was heard.Please read the full story in today’s WEEKEND NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?