Sealed with a kissLawrence and Baptiste kiss amidst celebrations from teammates after scoring his second goal. (Kenmore Bynoe)
Tue, November 27, 2012 - 12:00 AM
Striker Arantes Lawrence has his own way of celebrating goals in the LIME Pelican Challenge.
Every time he scores, the Akademiks forward races towards his girlfriend Antonia Baptiste seated in the front row of the Greenidge and Haynes Stand at Kensington Oval where she gives him a big hug followed by a kiss.
He did it after each of his four goals in the group stages and on Sunday night there was double delight when he scored Akademiks’ two goals in the semi-final victory against T.S Strikers.
“She has always been there for me – rain fall or sun shine. I’ve had six kisses and I’m looking to get more in the final,” Lawrence said.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’