Shakira lives to love
Sat, December 22, 2012 - 12:01 AM
SHAKERA KING can hardly be found sitting still. This busy 25-year-old mum of two works as a cashier.
She loves to travel and does so at every opportunity, but she also has her sights set on becoming a student of natural sciences.
“I have always somehow had an inclination for science. I never even had to try really hard at school, I was always near the top of the class when it came to sciences,” she said.
In her spare time Shakera loves to play with her two children and enjoys taking them to any area where there is physical activity.
“I think parents need to spend more time doing fun things with their kids,” she remarked. (Make-up and photography by Risée Chaderton.)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Glyne Griffith commented on Sealy: Focus on women
- Orson Arthur commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Afraid to tell him I’m not into sex
- David Hall commented on Taxing lines at centres
- Carl Harper commented on Home cry
- Carl Harper commented on St Peter race on