She’s all about business(Make-up by Cherisse Beckles. Photography by Risée Chaderton.)
Sat, September 08, 2012 - 12:00 AM
SINGLE WORKING MUM SHANTORIA MCDONALD knows how difficult it can be to balance the tasks of motherhood and a career.
“You are always struggling to make enough time for three things – your work, your child and definitely for yourself,” said the petite 24-year-old.
Shantoria works in the service industry and says that dealing with clients on the phone daily helped her to improve her interpersonal skills and her patience. She noted: “I like my job but in ten years I want to own my own human resources company, and I think the skills I have acquired in this field will be an excellent starting point.”
In her spare time Shantoria can be found socializing anywhere she can make new friends.
- Editor's Choice
- Carl Harper commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Dale Harris commented on Two off to play in England
- Jack Husbands commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Jalisa Skeete commented on Barbados' supercentenarian Sisnett is dead
- Frank Husbands commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally