Shocking death of toddler
Sun, May 05, 2013 - 12:05 AM
Joshua Boyce was a sweet little boy who got along with everyone he met.
The two-year-old’s family remembered him this way yesterday as they reflected on the life cut short by a car accident on Friday night.
Relatives said Joshua was standing just outside his St Michael home, holding the hand of a family member after a familial dispute turned ugly.
The car was being reversed when it struck him, pinning the toddler to the wall of his home. He died later at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Police are investigating the matter. (CA)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on St Joseph folk cry out for water
- Bim Bum commented on 70 acres scorched
- Orson Arthur commented on Danger lurks in the bush
- Sodi S commented on Smaller turn-out, but Beach Party still thrills crowd
- Orson Arthur commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Jealousy made me break up marriage