Sick and tired!Acting Comptroller of Customs, Frank Holder. (FP)
By RANDY BENNETT | Mon, February 11, 2013 - 12:08 AM
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
That is the cry from a consortium of used car dealers who say that they are sick and tired of being victimized by members of the Customs and Excise Department.
And if their issues are not addressed in a meeting which they hope to have with the acting Comptroller of Customs, Frank Holder, they will be seeking an audience with Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler.
That’s the word from the group’s adviser, Judy Forde, who spoke to the DAILY NATION shortly after an urgent meeting which was held at the Clock Tower, the Garrison, yesterday by members of the Used Car Dealers Association.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sodi S commented on Six may go, LIAT closing departments
- Mac 10 commented on Cruise record
- Mr Psychotic commented on Morris in the race
- Bentley Beckles commented on EDITORIAL: Include farmers in Govt’s plans for industry
- Carl Harper commented on Shane takes bronze