Sir Frank thanks God, family
Sat, December 01, 2012 - 12:07 AM
One of Barbados’ newest knights just wants to say thanks to his God and to his family.
“I have stood on the shoulders of many people to get this far, but most of the praise belongs to God,” economist Sir Frank Alleyne told the SATURDAY SUN on Thursday night.
“He has kept me out of harm, and my faith has rested on Him.”
Sir Frank also praised his wife of 43 years Elvira, saying she has been his rock and had superbly looked after him and his four daughters – Dr Dawn Alleyne, Dr Franka Alleyne, Dr Shirley Alleyne and Dr Nicole Alleyne. (BA)Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Carl Harper commented on Working to secure future
- daneale o'neale commented on UPDATED:Road fatality on Spring Garden
- Carl Harper commented on BWU conference: Employment act to be amended
- Tony Webster commented on Wall of Art
- Tony Webster commented on THE BIG PICTURE: Sacred and profane