Slight ease in rains tomorrow
Fri, October 12, 2012 - 4:38 PM
Weather conditions in Barbados should be a bit better by tomorrow.
The 4 p.m.bulletin issued Barbados Meteorological Services stated: “The axis of the tropical wave and the associated low pressure centre which have been
affecting Barbados during the day are now located over the eastern Caribbean Sea.
However, satellite imagery continues to show an extensive band of cloudiness still spreading across Barbados with radar imagery indicating mostly light to moderate showers. This activity is expected to continue during the night with some slow improvement into tomorrow.”
Small-craft operators and sea bathers are asked to continue to exercise caution.
The department will continue to monitor the progress of this system. (CM/PR)
- Editor's Choice
- Carl Harper commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Dale Harris commented on Two off to play in England
- Jack Husbands commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Jalisa Skeete commented on Barbados' supercentenarian Sisnett is dead
- Frank Husbands commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally