SOCIAL SCENE: Teachers take time to chill
By Gercine Carter | Thu, April 19, 2012 - 12:00 AM
Teachers celebrated their own academic successes following the formal graduation ceremony at the Frank Collymore Hall recently.
After listening to Prime Minister Freundel Stuart’s address, in which he admonished that “every act of yours, every single aspect of your dress, your likes, your dislikes, your body language, your language, your beliefs and values” had an enduring impact on students, the teachers, education officials and other guests retired to the foyer to mingle and socialize over cocktails.
Social Scene was there to capture the lighter moments of the evening.
- Editor's Choice
- Carl Harper commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Dale Harris commented on Two off to play in England
- Jack Husbands commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Jalisa Skeete commented on Barbados' supercentenarian Sisnett is dead
- Frank Husbands commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally