St John Polyclinic by MarchConstruction workers completing the amphitheatre feature which will be housed in the St John Polyclinic.
Tue, November 20, 2012 - 12:05 AM
ST JOHN RESIDENTS will be able to access health care at the soon to be completed polyclinic during the first quarter of 2013.
According to Minister of Health Donville Inniss, construction of the facility that would provide a wide range of health care services at the primary level, would be completed by year end and should be in full operation before the end of March.
Inniss was speaking to the media yesterday during a tour of the facility along with the Minister of Family, Culture, Sports and Youth Stephen Lashley, representatives from the Ministry of Social Care and parliamentary representative Mara Thompson.
Inniss said the multi-purpose community complex, which would also house a constituency council office, Welfare Department, branch library, and Barbados’ first decentralized ambulance service, was $3 million over budget, having been initially estimated at $16. 4 million.Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Your Lamen commented on $60M loss
- Tanya Respect Forde commented on Rihanna, wins R&B artist, album
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: LIME’s $100m investment great news
- Judy Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I bail out because of disease?
- Frank Husbands commented on Credit unions must pull investments