Sweet pork lime!Li’l Fabian, Soca Kartel of Mikey and Bloodperforming. (Kenmore Bynoe)
Mon, June 18, 2012 - 12:00 AM
A massive crowd turned out at the first Pork Lime of the 2012 Crop Over season on Friday night at the LIME venue in Wildey to be treated to tantalizing food, unlimited drinks and solid entertainment.
All ages, races and ethnic groups, dressed moderately to daring, began congregating early in the evening and patrons were still turning up well after midnight, following their noses to sizzling meats on the grill or sampling the music provided by Li’l Fabian, Soca Kartel of Mikey and Blood (here, performing) as well as Gorg who offered a taste of his new tune for 2012. (KB)
- Editor's Choice
- Carl Harper commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Dale Harris commented on Two off to play in England
- Jack Husbands commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Jalisa Skeete commented on Barbados' supercentenarian Sisnett is dead
- Frank Husbands commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally