Taste of Crop Over
Tue, November 27, 2012 - 12:03 AM
A TEASER for Crop Over 2013 has been released.
A Crop Over Preview show, free Opening Gala, Pan in De City and Cruise, pan yard limes and more workshops are among new items set to debut next year.
Stakeholders of the Sweetest Summer Festival, who were feted at Hilton Barbados yesterday morning, got an early glimpse of what is in store for them in eight months’ time.
Minister of Culture Stephen Lashley said next year’s Crop Over would seek to build on the “phenomenal success” of 2012.Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 on Gold Cup hunt
- Centenarian thanks God
- Disabled blocked from jobs
- Special Olympians in the spotlight
- LOOKA LEW: When it’s ok to lie to your woman
- IT MATTERS TO MARIA: At a loss over cheques
- STREET BEAT: Other side of the track