Taste of Crop Over
Tue, November 27, 2012 - 12:03 AM
A TEASER for Crop Over 2013 has been released.
A Crop Over Preview show, free Opening Gala, Pan in De City and Cruise, pan yard limes and more workshops are among new items set to debut next year.
Stakeholders of the Sweetest Summer Festival, who were feted at Hilton Barbados yesterday morning, got an early glimpse of what is in store for them in eight months’ time.
Minister of Culture Stephen Lashley said next year’s Crop Over would seek to build on the “phenomenal success” of 2012.Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port