The sailing princePrince Edward (left) with the crew on one of the yachts. (Picture by Peter Marshall.)
Sun, March 20, 2011 - 12:05 AM
Britain’s Prince Edward was the centre of attention during the Royalist Regatta yesterday.
He was seen aboard one of the numerous yachts leaving the Careenage in Bridgetown as part of the fund-raising exercise which is to benefit two Barbadian youth organizations – the Duke Of Edinburgh Award, which will soon be marking its 50th year, and the Barbados Sea Cadets.
Prince Edward, the Earl of Wessex, who arrived on Friday, is due to leave the island tomorrow.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Carl Harper commented on Barbados’ competitive edge still in jeopardy
- Tony Webster commented on FIFIA officials to return watches
- Simon Templar commented on Bulgarian charged for cocaine
- David Hall commented on Hewitt’s fond farewell
- David Hall commented on Lashley rejects Rouse comments