Three bundles of joy(Picture by Nigel Browne.)
Fri, October 26, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Twins run in Sandy Samuels’ family; but triplets have become “a friends thing”.
The 28-year-old gave birth last week to two girls and one boy – six days after her childhood friend Rasheda Deane, 23, gave birth to triplets herself.
The surprised Samuels is still trying to adjust to having to do everything three times over, plus still looking after a five-year-old son.
Here, Sandy Samuels lovingly holding her not one, not two, but three bundles of joy (from left) Z’iesha, Z’iare and Z’shae.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’