Three bundles of joy(Picture by Nigel Browne.)
Fri, October 26, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Twins run in Sandy Samuels’ family; but triplets have become “a friends thing”.
The 28-year-old gave birth last week to two girls and one boy – six days after her childhood friend Rasheda Deane, 23, gave birth to triplets herself.
The surprised Samuels is still trying to adjust to having to do everything three times over, plus still looking after a five-year-old son.
Here, Sandy Samuels lovingly holding her not one, not two, but three bundles of joy (from left) Z’iesha, Z’iare and Z’shae.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past