Three bundles of joy(Picture by Nigel Browne.)
Fri, October 26, 2012 - 12:05 AM
Twins run in Sandy Samuels’ family; but triplets have become “a friends thing”.
The 28-year-old gave birth last week to two girls and one boy – six days after her childhood friend Rasheda Deane, 23, gave birth to triplets herself.
The surprised Samuels is still trying to adjust to having to do everything three times over, plus still looking after a five-year-old son.
Here, Sandy Samuels lovingly holding her not one, not two, but three bundles of joy (from left) Z’iesha, Z’iare and Z’shae.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Larsen Parris commented on Tourism’s new body
- Leif jensen commented on Six may go, LIAT closing departments
- Carl Harper commented on Columbus Short in Barbados for Crop Over
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Warrens complex a hard sell for Govt
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Bajans told to pay tax