Traffic changes for Lighting Ceremony
Tue, October 30, 2012 - 5:47 PM
There are a number of traffic changes in place to facilitate Thursday's Lighting Ceremony and Bajan Brew which takes place at National Heroes Square.
The ceremony starts at 5 p.m.
A release from the police today stated that Wharf Road, from its junction with Bridge Street, will be closed to all vehicular traffic from 4 p.m.
Trafalgar Street, from its junction with High Street to its junction with Rickett Street, will be closed to all vehicular traffic from 7 a.m and the in-bound lanes along the Charles Duncan O’Neal Bridge will also be closed from 4 p.m.
Traffic travelling along Broad Street will be diverted onto High Street. (CM/PR)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years