Traffic changes for Lighting Ceremony
Tue, October 30, 2012 - 5:47 PM
There are a number of traffic changes in place to facilitate Thursday's Lighting Ceremony and Bajan Brew which takes place at National Heroes Square.
The ceremony starts at 5 p.m.
A release from the police today stated that Wharf Road, from its junction with Bridge Street, will be closed to all vehicular traffic from 4 p.m.
Trafalgar Street, from its junction with High Street to its junction with Rickett Street, will be closed to all vehicular traffic from 7 a.m and the in-bound lanes along the Charles Duncan O’Neal Bridge will also be closed from 4 p.m.
Traffic travelling along Broad Street will be diverted onto High Street. (CM/PR)
- Editor's Choice
- Marva Chase commented on Fake interpreter
- David Hall commented on Call to cut cost of travel in region
- David Hall commented on Cotton concern
- dirtyokra two point o commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell about my wife’s affair?
- Ann Lewis commented on FULL FEATURE: Barbadians ‘grudge’ icon