Traffic diversionC.O. Williams team busy paving the northbound corridor starting at the brow of Warrens Hill. (Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
Wed, October 31, 2012 - 12:05 AM
The centre of the Ronald Mapp Highway between the Welches junction by Marshall Trading and the brow of Warrens Hill is closed to vehicular traffic.
Traffic has been diverted to two newly paved corridors to the sides of the road.
This closure is to facilitate resurfacing of the midsection of the highway, the erection of street lighting and jersey barriers.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’