Traffic diversionC.O. Williams team busy paving the northbound corridor starting at the brow of Warrens Hill. (Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
Wed, October 31, 2012 - 12:05 AM
The centre of the Ronald Mapp Highway between the Welches junction by Marshall Trading and the brow of Warrens Hill is closed to vehicular traffic.
Traffic has been diverted to two newly paved corridors to the sides of the road.
This closure is to facilitate resurfacing of the midsection of the highway, the erection of street lighting and jersey barriers.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Larsen Parris commented on Tourism’s new body
- Leif jensen commented on Six may go, LIAT closing departments
- Carl Harper commented on Columbus Short in Barbados for Crop Over
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Warrens complex a hard sell for Govt
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Bajans told to pay tax