Traffic diversionC.O. Williams team busy paving the northbound corridor starting at the brow of Warrens Hill. (Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
Wed, October 31, 2012 - 12:05 AM
The centre of the Ronald Mapp Highway between the Welches junction by Marshall Trading and the brow of Warrens Hill is closed to vehicular traffic.
Traffic has been diverted to two newly paved corridors to the sides of the road.
This closure is to facilitate resurfacing of the midsection of the highway, the erection of street lighting and jersey barriers.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Adam Shaw commented on PM Stuart recovers in Canada
- Wayne Webster commented on Town Planner: It’s not our fault
- Sodi S commented on Fog’s ‘the cause’
- Tony Webster commented on THE ISSUE: IMF ‘help’ a given alternative
- Wayne Webster commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should we marry even though he hits me?