Traffic diversionC.O. Williams team busy paving the northbound corridor starting at the brow of Warrens Hill. (Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
Wed, October 31, 2012 - 12:05 AM
The centre of the Ronald Mapp Highway between the Welches junction by Marshall Trading and the brow of Warrens Hill is closed to vehicular traffic.
Traffic has been diverted to two newly paved corridors to the sides of the road.
This closure is to facilitate resurfacing of the midsection of the highway, the erection of street lighting and jersey barriers.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years