Traffic diversionC.O. Williams team busy paving the northbound corridor starting at the brow of Warrens Hill. (Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
Wed, October 31, 2012 - 12:05 AM
The centre of the Ronald Mapp Highway between the Welches junction by Marshall Trading and the brow of Warrens Hill is closed to vehicular traffic.
Traffic has been diverted to two newly paved corridors to the sides of the road.
This closure is to facilitate resurfacing of the midsection of the highway, the erection of street lighting and jersey barriers.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?