Transport Board workers back on the job
Wed, September 19, 2012 - 4:32 PM
Transport Board workers are now back on the job.
Early this morning some workers, including drivers were off the job protesting grievances including gratuity and pensions.
Management of the Board called the action "highly irresponsible" informing the public that some services will be disrupted.
“Unfortunately, one area which will be heavily impacted will be the school services for this evening. Additionally, the route services will also be affected. We apologise for this situation and we ask that the public be patient as we seek to address this matter," stated a release from the Transport Board.
- Editor's Choice
- Godfrey Bynoe commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Dionne Lashley commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Orson Arthur commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally
- Orson Arthur commented on House of horror
- Orson Arthur commented on Belle clear