Two reasons for Holders to celebrate (SOCIAL SCENE)
By Gercine Carter | Sun, October 14, 2012 - 12:00 AM
There were big celebrations in Kissimmee, Florida, recently for Barbadian Ineze Holder as she turned age 105, and for her son Denis and his wife Eileen, who celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with renewal of marriage vows.
The Holder family, originally from Westbury Road, has been living in the United States for many years. Eileen lives with her daughter Grace in Kissimmee.
Here centenarian Ineze Holder (sitting centre) is surrounded by some friends and family at her birthday party. Beside her are dear friend Beryl Stanley (left) and Holder’s son Fabian, while standing behind are (from left) friend Joan Harvey, Holder’s son and daughter-in-law Denis and Eileen Holder, friend Lucille Bonnett and Holder’s daughter Grace.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Larsen Parris commented on Tourism’s new body
- Leif jensen commented on Six may go, LIAT closing departments
- Carl Harper commented on Columbus Short in Barbados for Crop Over
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Warrens complex a hard sell for Govt
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Bajans told to pay tax