Two reasons for Holders to celebrate (SOCIAL SCENE)
By Gercine Carter | Sun, October 14, 2012 - 12:00 AM
There were big celebrations in Kissimmee, Florida, recently for Barbadian Ineze Holder as she turned age 105, and for her son Denis and his wife Eileen, who celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with renewal of marriage vows.
The Holder family, originally from Westbury Road, has been living in the United States for many years. Eileen lives with her daughter Grace in Kissimmee.
Here centenarian Ineze Holder (sitting centre) is surrounded by some friends and family at her birthday party. Beside her are dear friend Beryl Stanley (left) and Holder’s son Fabian, while standing behind are (from left) friend Joan Harvey, Holder’s son and daughter-in-law Denis and Eileen Holder, friend Lucille Bonnett and Holder’s daughter Grace.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’