Way forwardchairman of the marketing committee, Calvin Hope. (FP)
By RANDY BENNETT | Fri, May 17, 2013 - 12:07 AM
THE Barbados Cricket Association (BCA) will be rolling out a marketing drive in the upcoming months as part of efforts to improve its marketing image and attract more sponsorship.
That is according to chairman of the marketing committee, Calvin Hope, who said that among other strategies being discussed was the possible production of a programme entitled, BCA TV.
Speaking at a Press conference yesterday at Kensington Oval, Hope said that in an effort to attract more sponsorship, the BCA would step up its efforts to bolster its image.
“All of the sponsors realize that cricket is an important aspect of Barbadian life and it adds tremendous value to our economy,” he pointed out.Please read the full story in today’s WEEKEND NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’