What’s Trending: BLP for TV Competition
Sun, November 11, 2012 - 4:52 PM
The Nation’s Associate Editor, Sherie Holder-Olutayo takes a look at what’s trending today in Barbados.
In today’s Sunday Sun, Opposition Leader Owen Arthur pledged that the Barbados Labour Party would be prepared to issue new television licenses to competing stations. Our online readers were quick to express their views on this issue.
Deborah Bennett: Wasn’t this promised before by both parties?
Shelley-Ann Best: Now that's sure to "rescue, restore and rebuild Barbados”.
Jo-ann B. Jordan: And you accuse the DLP of offering election promises? Please.
We Voting BLP: The Barbados Labour Party leads the way, every time.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port