What’s Trending: BLP for TV Competition
Sun, November 11, 2012 - 4:52 PM
The Nation’s Associate Editor, Sherie Holder-Olutayo takes a look at what’s trending today in Barbados.
In today’s Sunday Sun, Opposition Leader Owen Arthur pledged that the Barbados Labour Party would be prepared to issue new television licenses to competing stations. Our online readers were quick to express their views on this issue.
Deborah Bennett: Wasn’t this promised before by both parties?
Shelley-Ann Best: Now that's sure to "rescue, restore and rebuild Barbados”.
Jo-ann B. Jordan: And you accuse the DLP of offering election promises? Please.
We Voting BLP: The Barbados Labour Party leads the way, every time.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 on Gold Cup hunt
- Centenarian thanks God
- Disabled blocked from jobs
- Special Olympians in the spotlight
- LOOKA LEW: When it’s ok to lie to your woman
- IT MATTERS TO MARIA: At a loss over cheques
- STREET BEAT: Other side of the track