What’s Trending: Dolphins ashore
Thu, August 08, 2013 - 4:20 PM
The Nation's Online Editor Carol Martindale looks at What's Trending in Barbados today.
Local marine officials have been busy for most of the morning trying to return some mammals back into the water after they washed ashore on a beach in Bay Street St Michael.
Shortly after a picture was posted on the Nation's website and Facebook page, our readers have been responding.
Debra Hughes: "Never seen mass beachings here before".
Sheri Veronica: "Very sad. Hope they are still alive and can be saved".
Junaid Patel: "Well done to my brother, Shahid Patel and staff of the Dive Shop for assisting. And to all others who aided !!! Well done".
Donna Rosanna Shepherd: "I'm happy they are safely back in the water. But strange never the less"
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years