What’s Trending: Eyes on Four Seasons
Mon, January 28, 2013 - 9:12 AM
The Nation’s Online Editor Carol Martindale looks at What’s Trending in Barbados today.
The Four Seasons project is back in the news and our readers are commenting after Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler reported there are new investments on the cards for the stalled project.
JCP: "Four Seasons again? Fool us once shame on you, fool us twice shame on we, try to fool us for the 500th time, then its still time for your team to give up and just call de election do!”
Donna Burnett: “Oh please Mr. Sinkler. Seriously?”
Frank Fowler: “It would be best if no one mentioned Four Seasons until work has started back and almost completed.”
For more comments visit the Nation's Facebook page
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Dale M commented on Fines fuss
- Tony Webster commented on MONDAY MAN: On guard, by God’s grace
- Wayne Webster commented on Time to step up
- Pan Wallie commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: I love outside man, despite the blows
- Pan Wallie commented on Fire officers to get a hand